ANNOUNCEMENT OF JUNE 12, 2023 ON CONDUCTING THE INTERNSHIP (PRACTICAL TRAINING)
FOR THE GRADUADES OF THE MEDICAL PROGRAM CONDUCTED IN ENGLISH,
SPECIFIED IN ARTICLE 15P. (1) (2) OF THE ACT AMENDING THE ACT ON THE PROFESSIONS OF THE PHYSICIAN AND DENTIST AND SOME OTHER ACTS OF LAW (UNIFIED TEXT, JURNAL OF LAWS 2022, ITEM 1731, AS AMENDED)
hereinafter referred to as the “internship”
The Medical University in Silesia in Katowice kindly informs that:
- Submissions of applications to the 4th edition of the internship will start on June 12, 2023 and finish on June 16, 2023.The deadlines for application for further editions of the internship will be provided in a separate announcement.
- Applications shall be submitted electronically via the form available at https://sf.sum.edu.pl/application-for-an-internship-wniosek-o-odbycie-stazu
- In the 4th edition of the internship the maximum number of participants is 20. The order in which applications are sent and the date of graduation decide about admission. Confirmation of qualification will be sent electronically to the e-mail address provided in the form.
- The condition for commencing the internship is concluding an agreement with the Medical University of Silesia in Katowice and making the payment due for participation in the internship. Sample agreement
- Coordinators of the internship: profesor Krystian Wita, MD, PhD and Krzysztof Szydło MD, PhD from the Górnośląskie Centrum Medyczne im. prof. Leszka Gieca.
The above-mentioned Coordinators will inform about the start date of the internship and its detailed schedule.
Vice Rector for Postgraduate Affairs and University Promotion
of Medical University of Silesia in Katowice
SUM Professor Oskar Kowalski, MD, PhD